Thursday, January 17, 2008

Don Wilkerson, Alonzo Peters, Immunology, AMIE

Don and I discussed Quantum Theory, Relativity, theology, harmony , opiate physiology and immunology as great as any school class. He was one of the brightest men I ever met. I looked upon him while not drug seeking as a sort of Socrates that the world was killing.

I did what I could to keep him alive with hospitalizations (Despite his AMA check out at the hospitals with a dead man's chemistry), and keeping him working.

How dare any preacher, teacher, or so-called leader to question who I have had as friends in Houston. It has been myopic, and concrete as well as Pharaseeic to do this while kicking me while I am down. Most of this could have been avoided by having the right wife.

It was Don and I in 1979, that first discussed the possibility of all all-encompassing theory in medicine as theoretical. Our relationship was very rare and filled with fluidity in the discussions.

We have rare video recordings available only for the partners of Peters' Productions and the patients of North Medical Center, via DVD and CD

Donations to
Cand P Construction
4650 Lee Ave. St.Louis Mo.
63115

No comments: